Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Contest: Yonanas Banana Ice Cream Maker

Happy Canada Day and it's time for a contest!  I received a Yonanas Banana Ice Cream maker to test out some recipes, but I already had one.  So, one Yonanas "Classic" Ice Cream Make will be awarded to one of my lucky blog readers in Canada.  Contest starts today until Thursday, July 9th, 2015 - details below.
What can I do with this machine?

You can make this gorgeous Gluten-Free/Grain-Free/Paleo/Vegan Banana Ice Cream Layered treat!  This recipe will be posted on Tuesday.
How to Enter
  1. Leave a comment on my blog - make sure you leave me your email address so I can get a hold of you if you win.  Or send an email to info(at)sweetthings(dot)ca if you'd prefer.
  2. For 1 additional entry, visit the SweetThings Facebook page and leave a comment.
  3. For another 1 additional entry, follow me on Twitter @SweetThingsTO and tweet the following including the shortened url:  I want to win the #Yonanas Classic from @SweetThingsTO and @Yonanas
  4. For another 1 additional entry, follow me on Instagram and leave me a comment
  5. A maximum of 4 entries per person.  Available only in Canada.
  6. Deadline for entry is Thursday, July 9th, 2015 at midnight EST.
  7. One winner will be randomly selected and posted on Friday, July 10th, 2011.  Also notified via email.  The Yonanas Classic (valued at $50 at Loblaws, Canadian Tire and Walmart) will be shipped to you.
Good Luck Everyone!

10 comments:

Val M. said...

I want this!

Anonymous said...

Cool! Can't wait to use it!

Choo Cha said...

This sounds great

Jennpup said...

Yes, please! :-)

Heather V said...

It looks amazing

Suzie B said...

I would love to win - thank you for the chance!
sbabij2 at shaw dot ca

spike said...

I'd love for the opportunity to make healthy "ice cream"

SNovak said...

This would definitely help me beat any cravings in a healthier way!

Cheryl said...

Looks great. Cheryl

V. said...

Me me me! I will email you.